We welcome you to join us for St. John XXIII Catholic School’s (SJ23) most significant evening of the year; The 22nd Annual Key Event.
We recognize this event as our most important fundraiser, but it’s so much more. It is the life blood of what draws our school community together. It is a culmination of a year’s worth of planning and participation by volunteers across the SJ23 family that recognize the importance of Catholic education and values to our families and in particular, our young people.
Historically, The Key Event is the single largest source of fundraising revenue for SJ23. It raises between 5-10% of the school’s annual budget and ensures we have the best staff in place to well serve the learning needs of all of our students. Your generosity – whether through bidding online or in person – is, quite literally, the key to continuing the SJ23 tradition of exceptional academics and a quality faith-based education here in Port Washington.
We belong to SJ23 because we believe it’s important to develop and reinforce high moral character in our students and children. We believe community matters. Our children walk a path when they are young that leads them to serve later in life. However, we have to recognize that there is a cost to pave that path. We look to events like this to raise the funds necessary to make our school viable for this generation and those that follow.
We invite you to this fun-filled, auction-packed evening. Come to enjoy the camaraderie, and help support a larger cause that impacts the young people that will shape our future. If you cannot attend in person, please consider supporting The 2023 Key Event by donating an item or service, making a cash donation, or by purchasing an event advertisement. The success of this event is a testament to the mission of SJ23, its importance to the community, and the generosity of supporters such as you. We thank you!
THERE ARE MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO GET INVOLVED. HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?
- Attend our Event!
- Stay overnight at the hotel! We have a block of rooms this year for our attendees. Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations and will be paying their charges upon departure. CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE. The group block will be held until January 25, 2023, so reserve your stay ASAP to take advantage of the group rate. You may also call the hotel directly at 262.284.2100 to secure and guarantee your reservation; please just make sure you ask for the The Key Event block. You will be able to enjoy use of the hotel facilities, which include the indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, as well as the complimentary cold breakfast.
- Donate an Item or Service:
- Simply complete the Donor Form (PDF/Printable Version) and return it with your donation to St. John XXIII Catholic School by Friday, January 20, 2023.
- Simply complete the Donor Form (Online) and send or bring in your donation to St. John XXIII Catholic School by Friday, January 20, 2023.
- All gifts are tax deductible and greatly appreciated!
- Make a Donation
- Cash or Check (payable to St. John XXIII Catholic School) is accepted in the School Office
- Online Donations accepted by CLICKING HERE
- Become a Key Event Sponsor | Click Here for Sponsorship Opportunities
- Purchase Key Event Main Raffle Tickets (available in the School and Parish Office)
If you would like more information about The Key Event or would like to attend, please contact 262-284-2682, or visit our Mobile Auction Website.