We welcome families to apply for Preschool through 8th Grade throughout the year. Students of all races and ethnic backgrounds are welcome. The enrollment process begins February 1st in the school year prior to enrollment; however, students may enroll at SJ23 on an ongoing basis.
- Children enrolling in Preschool (Pre-3) must be three years old and may not enroll after the start of the third trimester unless new to the school district.
- Children entering Prekindergarten (K4) must be four years old on September 1 of the school year for which enrolling.
- Students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade may transfer to SJ23 at any time of the school year, space permitting.
Tour or Schedule a Shadow Day
Submit an Application for Enrollment
- SJ23 2023-24 Tuition Contract
- New Family Enrollment Form
- New Student Profile
- A $200.00 non-refundable application fee (applied toward tuition)
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization Record
- Set up a FACTS account
*Please note: Bus service is available for SJ23 students living within the district. Bus fees and arrangements should be made with Johnson Bus Company at 262.284.5330.