St. John XXIII Catholic School is able to offer several family events because of our dedicated parent base. SJ23 parents, in conjunction with parish and alumni volunteers, organize and run all of our school fundraising events that are so vital to a thriving school environment.
Funds raised from these programs help offset operating expenses, keep tuition rates manageable, and support our wonderful student, faculty, and family programs.
Consider volunteering and sharing your talents and make some great friends along the way. Every family is asked to volunteer throughout the school year and support our fundraising programs. Volunteerism is the heart of our vibrant and enthusiastic family community. We appreciate the time and efforts of our parent, parish, and alumni volunteers! The Home and School Association meets on a monthly basis, and all parents are invited to attend.
Please mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- Annual Phoenix Fund: October – June
- Back to School BBQ: August 24, 2023
- Picture Day: September 28, 2023
- SJ23 Catholic School’s Walk: October 13, 2023
- Fall Family Fest: November 4, 2023
- Grandparents’ Day: November 21, 2023
- Advent 2023
- Breakfast for Baby Jesus: December 2, 2023
- Mother/Son Event: January 19, 2024
- Catholic Schools Week: January 28-February 3, 2024
- Since 1974, National Catholic Schools Week is the annual celebration of Catholic Education in the United States. Many fun activities are planned to unite our students, the school community, and our partners in educating children in the Catholic Faith. Our goal is to focus on the value Catholic Education provides to our students, as well as its contributions to our church, community and nation as a whole.
- The Key Event: February 24, 2024
- Father/Daughter Dance: TBD
- Art Show Open House: April 18, 2024
- Volunteer Appreciation Week: April 21-27, 2024
- Teacher Appreciation Week: May 6-10, 2024
- Flower Sale: May 17-19, 2024
- Family Milwaukee Brewer Game: TBD